So I'm only a month behind on my blog...and my laundry, and my dishes, and my life in general. It must be SUMMER!!! Oh yeah!
As always, we had a fantastic 4th of July at Bear Lake with my family.
The Patriotic photo shoot was a smashing success full of high-quality photography. Emily and I were so impressed with our awesome children and how well they all cooperated and posed for the camera.
I was pretty proud of my contribution to the 4th of July BBQ--a fruit platter that looks like the American flag. Thanks to The Sisters' Cafe for the idea.
Fun times at the pool!
There was a ban on fireworks this year, so we waved around glowsticks while listening to Katy Perry. Close enough, right?
My mom, Em, Brooklyn, and I went to Pickleville Playhouse to see "The Hanging of Juanito Bandito." HIL-AR-I-OUS! We even got "mustachios" for all the kids and they were a huge hit!
Pedicure time!!!
My cousin, Jan, is an elementary school teacher and always brings a "bag of fun" to entertain the kids. They especially loved painting their "pirate ship."
Jan even brought t-shirts to tie-dye. How cool is that? She rocks!
Kyle and Kami brought their "little boats" (aka Waverunners) and we had a blast playing at the beach. The kids loved the sand and Brooklyn's killer whale.
And that's it for tonight. More fun to come!





3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love you and your blog. So funny. I was feeling guilty yesterday that I haven't taken very many pictures of Addison lately. So I sat her down and told her to smile pretty and they were a disaster! So I feel your pain. Those pics are fun anyway.
We really did have so much fun!! The pictures of the kids in the 4th get-up were cracking me up- little stinkers!! And the kiddos in the mustaches are classic!
Garrett with the mustache is the BEST!! I would have him wear it everyday if I were making the rules. I loved the cousins pic on the 4th. I wish they would all grow a little slower :( I love you the most and can't wait to talk to you next.
Post a Comment