
APRIL FOOLS!!! Hahaha! I'm not sure who this fetus actually belongs to, but I give my deepest thanks to Google Images.
Speaking of April Fool's Day, someone must have clued Garrett in, because he has been nothing but SILLY all morning!
First, he got stuck climbing off the couch.

He emptied out the pans from underneath the stove and the utensils from the drawer.
(I especially love how he is kneeling on the baking sheet.)


We often build a "barricade" to keep Garrett contained in the kitchen/living room area and out of the bedrooms/bathroom. Last week, he figured out how to climb over the box and up onto the piano bench. (See Exhibit A below.)

We reworked the barricade and it has worked well the past couple of days. I was in the kitchen when I noticed it was quiet and looked over and Garrett was gone! I found him running down the hall. I grabbed him (and my camera) and watched in interest to see how he made it out this time. Let's just say this little stinker is no FOOL!
12 comments:
What a cutie! I love this age, they are so much fun!
that's the easiest barricade ever natalie. I could get out of that thing in a second. Next time try some razorwire and mines.
Good one! Garrett is such a little pill. I love how he looks back at you after he has made it under the bench and smiles before he takes off for the hall. What a cutie!!
What a stinker you and Garrett are. When I saw the ultra sound picture my heart starting pounding and I was so excited until I scrolled down. Garrett is such a case. I love how he looks back at you and grins. Good thing he is so cute!
That look on his face when he's done something he shouldn't is priceless!! He so much reminds me of his dad and grandpa when he smiles like that. Just remember, when you see that smile, know that he has done something he shouldn't have.
Kiss him for me will you?
He seriously is SO adorable!! I love him! Firehouse?? YES! We seriously have to go on a triple date. That would be so fun. I know Sierra will be in too.
Oh yes, and how rude! I really got so excited when I thought you were pregnant again. With babies as cute as Garrett you need to make more :)
Hey Natlie! It's Shalise. I just happened across your blog. I was so so happy to see your sweet face! It's been just a million years. I've missed you! It's so fun to see what you're up to. Your little one is just darling. Feel free to say hello sometime! I'm not a blogger so email will have to do. :) (ashalise@gmail.com)
Sure love you!
Gotta love our little G man. I love that he is started to smile when you take pictures. He is probably one of the goofiest/adoreable kids I know. And Yes.... I agree! You NEED to make more - just for everyone else's enjoyment of course.
That little guy could turn any frown upside down! With that red hair and mischievous smile, you might as well call him "Little Willy." So adorable! (Garrett, not Willy.:)
Sorry Nat, but the 2006 date on the picture totally gave your joke away!
p.s. I TOTALLY expected a fake ultrasound photo from you for April fools day. TOTALLY expected it :). Little G man is so stinking cute. congrats on owning an i pod too! you go girl.
Post a Comment