Tuesday, March 16, 2010

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Well, it's over--Garrett's birthday week has officially come to an end. I think we've done it up good for the little guy.

Before we move on to Garrett's final celebration, here's an added bonus for your viewing pleasure. I know I'm looking quite stunning here, but I'm talking about Abby. Could she be any cuter? Don't think so. :)

We headed to SLC on Sunday for a little fiesta. Greg was lying on the couch and Garrett brought a book and sprawled out on top of him. No nap for daddy today!

We had been there about ten minutes when Garrett spotted his presents. The little party animal tore into them before anybody could stop him.


The lucky little guy got a remote control airplane with a track for it to fly on. He was in heaven!
How many men does it take to put a present together for a 2 year old?



The event doubled as a birthday party for Garrett/coming out party for Abby. We loved showing her off to Greg's family.

Garrett and Annabelle were definitely spoiled with some fun new toys.

Check out this killer cake. Willy has discovered the picture cake and birthdays will never be the same at the Phillips' residence.


The airplane in action!
Next up...birthday week for yours truly! My big day is Sunday--bring on the fun!!!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I hope your birthday week can only be as fun as you made it be for Garrett! And you are looking mighty fine (blasted good!)

Jeff & Erin said...

Look at Garretts hair cut! I love it!

I hope you have a great week too!

Kami Anderson said...

I love Garrett's new hair cut. It's so cute. I love that he tore into his presents since he wasn't the least bit interested in opening them last week at his party. We had to practically force him. I'm so excited for your birthday week. I hope we are going to be doing something fun. You should let us tend one night and make Greg take you out on the town.

Britt said...

I can't believe our boys are two already! It seems like just yesterday...

Melissa said...

Abby is a doll and you look beautiful!

kristen said...

You're right, you can't fit all of the birthday fun into one day. Happy birthday to Garrett and to you! Abby is so precious! I about died when I saw those tiny boots.

Mal Pal said...

I like the pic where eric and g-baby are both kneeling and eric is focused on the goal whilst garrett is sucking on the track. nice team work guys.

kimberly said...

Happy Birthday to Garret! It looks like you made it a fun week for him. Good job! Abby is so adorable and Happy Birthday to you too!