Let me give you a little run-down of today's events:
--Had a lovely noontime nap (somewhere in the 2-3 hr. range)
--Woke up and ate some ice cream
--Watched "13 Going on 30" on TV
--Had a bubble bath while eating a rootbeer float bar
--Took a little snooze in the tub (apparently my nap wasn't long enough)
--Couldn't think of anything that sounded great for dinner and didn't feel like cooking anything, so I ordered pizza
--Watched "Legally Blonde" on TV while eating pizza and waiting for my boys to get home
Under normal circumstances, today would have been heavenly. (And it was actually quite nice, in spite of everything.) You may be wondering where Greg and Garrett were to allow me such a peaceful day. No--it wasn't the Father/Son campout--they were in Price at Greg's cousin's wedding. Why didn't I go to the wedding? Well, let me give me you a little rundown of the morning's events.
--Woke up this morning feeling a bit queasy
--Ate some graham crackers trying to settle my stomach (didn't work so well)
--Took a nausea pill
--Barfed in the sink (couldn't make it to the toilet)
--Still feeling like crap, but got ready for the wedding (I really wanted to go)
--Got in the car, not doing so hot
--About one minute away from home and had to barf again (Thank goodness for Ziploc baggies in the glove compartment)
--Greg tells me there's no way I'm making it all the way to Price and brings me home
--I begin the list of previously mentioned activities, starting with the nap and working my way down
Getting suspicious? You should be. Either I have a horrible case of the swine flu, or hmmm....What else could it be? So many options...maybe Garrett can help us out.
Working Principle Of Solar Inverter
2 years ago





26 comments:
I am so excited about the new baby, but I hate that you are so sick. Hopefully, it will soon pass. Take good care of yourself and if you need me to come and take Garrett when you aren't feeling well, just give me a call.
That is so exciting, congrats!! Two is not so bad!
Yes, you will have to rename your blog!! Unless you just turn the new baby over to me! Then all could stay the same.
Thanks again for the cute pictures
14 weeks along and still feeling sick huh? that's no fun. i have to admit i am a little dissapointed i didn't hear about this sooner from you.... like in person a few weeks ago!!!
OH WELL... CONGRATS! our little rugrats will be just 4 months apart.
YAY! Congrats! can't wait to see belly pics:)
YEAH!!! Another cute little red head to run and around and make you even happier!! I am sooo excited for you both! You are such great parents and I bet Garrett will be the best big brother ever!! Congrats!!
Good to see that the great news finally made the blog. We're so excited for you guys. Hopefully you will start feeling much better very soon.
congrats! I just started feeling better I really hope you do soon.
Brandon told me awhile ago and I've wanted to congratulate you, but I didn't want to spill the beans:) Congrats!
Nat Congrats! I feel for you though, this post brings back all those puky feelings, I hope it doesn't last much longer. Can't wait to find out what your having!
Congratulations!! Don't worry--you will be great with two kiddos. And I say, take all the pampering you can get while you can get it!!
CONGRATS Natalie!!! That is SO exciting!!! I hope that you feel better soon....you will love having 2 and I am sure you will be great at it!
I am so excited for you! I must say that I know exactly what you are going through at this moment! Hopefully you will start feeling better soon. I am so jealous that you even got ultrasounds already! I still have to wait five weeks for an ultrasound. Congratulations!
I am super excited about the new baby. As far as the blog name just add the new babies name on the end. I wish I could have been home for dinner last night. I hear Dad put on quite the feast for you all. I told Kyle last night I am having Garrett withdrawl. I haven't seen him for a whole month!!
TMI nat.
You know we are SO excited for the new baby!! I am glad that you finally found a way to post it on the blog! I really hope you start to feel better soon! Love ya!
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. I sure hope that you start feeling better soon. You are such a cute Mom...
Congrats!!! That is so, so, so exciting!
AKLJIOFWJIFJEWIOFJWKFJIO!! UH HELLO!?! WHY WASN'T I INFORMED? OH I'M SUPER TICKED! JUST KIDDING. BUT CMON NATTY!! I can't wait for baby Phillips #2 to join us!! Congrats!!
Congratulations! Hope you get feeling better soon.
Ohhhh Congratulations! Seeing how cute #1 is makes me excited to see the adorable #2. I hope you feel better soon.
Nat, this was such a cute way to break the news to the world. Miss creativity! Now there's a countdown to September for the ultrasound. For Garrett's sake, I hope it's a boy; for Miss Annabelle's sake, I hope it's a girl. Either way, that is gonna be another darn cute baby! I'm so excited for you guys!
I'm a little slow seeing this, but I'm so excited for you! I've been waiting for the big announcement ever since Karlee broke the news a few weeks back. Hope you're feeling better!
WOW!! That is always exciting to hear!! It may be your "Second", but its your first time having TWO children at once ;)
You'll be great!! I can't wait to hear what you're having (that is if you find out... if not, I can wait ;).
I hope you get feeling better asap. Those days of "relaxing" were not so fun. Hang in there.
Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS, NAT!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!
congrats guys!!! We are excited for you!!!! best of luck with two...we are barely making it with one :)
Post a Comment