Friday, April 18, 2008

Roommate Reunion


I had the amazing opportunity of having a reunion with my roommates from BYU this week. I can't believe it's almost been eight years since we first met each other in 235 Whitney Hall! I have so many wonderful and crazy memories of these gals. Our college days were full of fun (and a lot of drama)! It was so great to get back together again. We are scattered all across the country these days, so we were lucky to get us together. We missed our "Party Hardy" and her cute kids, but are looking forward to another shindig when she visits this summer. I love you girls!

3 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

It's always fun to get together with old friends!

Jill said...

It was so fun to see everyone! Thanks for posting these cute pictures! Love ya!

Megan said...

Nice pictures!! That was so much fun and I am SO GLAD that we did it. We have had some dang good times and I am happy to know that we can pick up where we left off after not seeing each other for so long!! :)