Garrett turned 6 in March. He was so excited for his big day and couldn't wait to open his presents.
He is pretty easy to please and was really just hoping for some Silly Putty and Play-Doh. He opened it first and couldn't have been more thrilled!
Garrett wants to look like a "handsome cowboy" every day and insists on wearing a button-up shirt and jeans. Greg found this "handsome" cowboy jacket to complete Garrett's look--watch out ladies!!!
When I was a kid, one of my favorite things was to go on a treasure hunt to find a special birthday present. We decided to get Garrett a new bike for his birthday and sent him on a treasure hunt to find it. It was lots of fun for all the kids and he is loving riding his new bike around the neighborhood.
At six years old, I love that Garrett is still sweet and innocent. (His friends with older brothers are into superheroes and video games, but our sweet little guy still just loves Mickey Mouse and Curious George. I know these days won't last forever and I'm trying to savor them.) He absolutely loved this awesome cake I found for cheap on the day-old rack at Wal-Mart. I was planning to just make a cake when I happened by this one and knew he would love it. He was thrilled!
It's crazy to think this cute little guy has been lighting up our world for the past 6 years. He is a hit everywhere we go with his red hair, charming personality, inquisitive mind and intelligent questions. We are so glad he is ours and couldn't love him any more.





0 comments:
Post a Comment