Sunday, January 22, 2012

Phillips Family Fun

We loved having the "East Coast Siblings" visit last week and enjoyed just being together. It doesn't happen nearly enough these days. :(

Garrett and Annabelle were thrilled with the skiff of snow on the ground and loved playing outside.





We went to Golden Corral to celebrate Aunt Mainie's birthday. The kids loved the place--especially the chocolate fountain. We loved it when Abby threw up in the truck and we got to re-live (via smell) the whole GC experience all the way home from Salt Lake.



The kids were so excited to see Uncle Mike and Aunt Mal Pal. We also loved meeting Irina (Mike's girlfriend) and enjoyed visiting with her and getting to know her. She is darling and so sweet.




We had a great time at Gini's baby shower.



That Mal is so hot right now... (I couldn't resist.)



Abby loved "Rina" and could have spent all night playing with her jewelry.

Mike and Irina brought back the most amazing cupcakes from The Cocoa Bean in Provo. Apparently this cute little cupcake shop is right across the street from the apartment complex that Mike, Greg, and I lived in while we were in college. It's a good thing that place wasn't there ten years ago...I had a hard enough time just resisting these!


P.S. I didn't resist very well. I think I had a sliver of every single one and it was worth it! Don't even think about asking me to choose a favorite.

Abby is slightly obsessed with "Caffy" and thinks she needs to be near her at all times--especially while Cathy is taking care of Lydia. Abby is such a huge helper and thinks Lydia either needs to be eating or have her binkie in at all times.

Garrett absolutely adores Mal Pal and was so excited to see her. He was especially impressed with her iPhone and asked if she could leave it here when she got on the airplane to go back to Virginia. (You may notice I said "back" instead of "home." Her real home is with us and always will be!)

We took a nice little family trip to Delton Lanes to get our bowling on...so fun!



























Greg took this awesome picture of me and said he is going to start a new blog called "Awesome Pictures of Nat" and fill it with crap like this. I hope you're excited. I know I sure am.







We ATTEMPTED to get a nice picture of Mike and Irina with the kids. Valiant effort, but no luck.





I'm sad it's over. Please come home again soon. :(

3 comments:

gini said...

i already miss everyone. :(

Jill said...

Looks fun! I'm looking forward to reading Greg's new blog. :)

Mal Pal said...

oh man thanks for the good post Nat. My internet documentation efforts pale in comparison. That was so fun. Maybe I'll just not show up to work anymore and come home to be your live in nanny slash hang out buddy.